This article will clarify the question whether Is Teveify Scam Or Legit. Before you invest, be aware of fraud.
People are always in a rush to buy decorations for Halloween and Christmas parties. Do you need an online delivery service that delivers to your door? Have you come across Teveify.com? Have you come across Teveify.com?
- Website age: The website is less than 3 months old. (Developed date: 7 July 2022
- Alexa rank: This portal has obtained 706050 ranks.
- Website Trust Score The trust score for is terrible at 1%.
- Copy Content: The content on this site can be copied and found elsewhere.
- Consumer Reviews – We are able to find one review, the rest are empty.
- Contact Address Legitimacy The address given is not for return. So, its dubious.
- Return and Exchange Policies: Products are eligible for a 14-day return policy.
Let’s talk Teveify .
Teveify.com, an online marketplace for decorating products, is available. These products are:
- Home decoration
- Beautiful homemade wreath
- The Portal Address: https://www.teveify.com/
- E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: Not available.
- Contact address: Supic Company Limited 297 Tottenham Court Road London W1T4TQ, United Kingdom
- Shipping and Delivery Policy: Free shipping within 12-20 Days. Standard shipping costs $4.99 within the same period.
- Payment Options –Secured via Amex, Master Card and Visa
- HTTP protocol confirmed present for the website.
- The portal does not list a contact address for returning products.
Teveify.com, an online platform for home decor products, claims it can serve its customers seamlessly. The portal has expanded its global delivery. The portal has yet to win the trust of buyers. The portal is viewed with mixed feelings. However, the website and content seem fake and there is a lot more information. Click here to Get your money back from PayPal if you were scammed
We discussed the details of Teveify.com and shared our thoughts. Before you invest, do a thorough search. The website is three months old, and has a low trust score. Click here to learn everything you need about credit card scams.
Did you find the article useful? Please comment below.