It doesn’t matter if you’re the CEO of a small Indian startup or an established business wishing to grow into the United States. Commercial relations to the United States are conceivable because of the country’s ability to improve financial transactions, capital investments, and the overall growth of a business. And yes it is possible to register company in USA from India.
A C-Corporation (Company) or LLC can be formed by any Indian or foreign national in the United States (akin to an LLP). An ‘S-Corporation,’ on the other hand, requires that all of its shareholders be citizens of the United States. Neither the number of owners nor the country of origin of the owners of a US company or LLC is restricted. Individuals or companies can be owners.
Once you’ve decided on the type of company you want to start and the state in which you want to form it, we simply need a few basic prerequisites to construct your business for you.
Make a choice on who will represent you
You must pick a “Registered Agent” who has a physical address in the state of formation, who is present during business hours and accepts and signs official legal and state paper work for the company before you may incorporate a corporation in the United States. You and the United States government are connected through the top CFO in India. If necessary, they will transmit documents that cannot be scanned or require a physical signature by International Mail; they will scan the documents and email them to you.
- Decide on a company name
In the United States, the names of corporate entities are determined by the state in which they are based. As a result, unless it is an overly generic name, the chances are good that the name you want is already taken. The Registered Agent will check to determine if the name is available in the state you selected.
- It’s a good idea to include all of the company’s directors and members
You’ll be asked for information about the directors and members of the potential business, as well as KYC document such a passport, proof of address, and proof of identification. A company or LLC can be formed within a few days after submitting the necessary paperwork and forms.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) for an organization (EIN)
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provided the “federal employer identification number” (FEIN), generally referred to as “EIN” or “Tax ID Number,” which serves as a corporate identifying number. Once your business has been formed, a registered agent can help you obtain your tax identification number (EIN) from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Having your EIN on hand is essential when starting your
The Benefits of Starting an Indian Business in the United States
- When you incorporate your Delaware Company in India, you have access to venture capital and startup investors, the most important benefit.
- Over the past three years, venture capital investment in U.S. enterprises. Typical venture capital firms, startup consortiums, and angel investors all contribute to this total.
- The phenomenal growth of the Indian capital market merits a salute. When it comes down to it, though, establishing a U.S. company from India provides you with quick access to more financing.
- Access to the world’s greatest startup capital market may be gained by incorporating in the United States. You can rise funding from American venture capitalists, angel investors and syndicates.